Terms & Conditions
1) The PDF patterns are available on my Ravelry page and are non-refundable.
2) It is the E-book, PDF or paper knitting pattern that is for sale and not the finished photographed item.
3) All my knitting patterns and knitting kits are provided for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be copied, scanned, distributed or resold. Commercial use of the knitting patterns, knitting kits or the knitted items made is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
4) All my patterns are test knitted so hopefully there shouldn't be any errors. However, mistakes do unfortunately slip through. In the event you do find a mistake or have a query please email me at: [email protected] and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
5) Please note that, although every effort is made to photograph my items accurately and describe my products in detail, I can't guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual colour, pattern or design of the products.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please email me at: [email protected].